Thursday, January 29, 2009

bean spillage

so for the limited numbers of you that actually read this, this may or may not be news.......

we're knocked up.

due date is roughly 8/11, which is my grandfather's birthday, so that would be kinda cool. we're very excited and of course, a little scared. we plan to find out the sex only because i think the suspense would kill me to not know. lol

so we have a lot going on these days. gearing up for our move this weekend, preparing for a baby, etc.

life is good.

2 comments:

Stacia said...

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I am so excited and happy for you! I thought you might be because you didn't answer my e-mail when I asked, but I understand waiting a bit to answer. If you need anything, let me know!

uthostage said...

it's about freakin' time you let the cat out of the bag! LOL now i can blab all i want. did dad tell whoever it was he was dying to tell? that was sooooooooo funny! LOVE YOU!!!!!!

p.s.: my word verification is forshin...... conincidentally close? perhaps......but then again perhaps not LMAO!