Thursday, March 5, 2009

countdown

so today's the 5th.

that means the following:

in 18 days i have my ultrasound and hopefully find out if we're being blessed with a little boy or a little girl.

in 43 days i'll be working my last day at my current job. (unless something happens between now & then. there IS a small possibility that i'll leave BEFORE 43 days, but i'll keep that to myself for the time being.)

in 57 days we leave for hawaii for the family reunion/my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.

somewhere between all these milestones, i need to finish my online transcription course (almost done with the first half and averaging 92% for the class so far!), interview for transcription jobs (that will start 14 chapters from now, once i'm halfway through the 2nd part of the class), go shopping for hawaii appropriate clothes (i think i have maybe 3 pairs of shorts that MIGHT fit by then since i'll be 25 weeks by then, if not, consignment stores here i come!) and various other things.

oh yeah, i also have to come up with a guest list for the baby shower my friend is planning for me. granted, i'm almost done with that, but still. it's one more thing to do. on top of all the reading i'm trying to cram in before the baby's born (plus that allows me to get rid of a lot of books too!) i almost wish i had the money for a kindle, so i could take like 5 books with me to hawaii and be able to read easily! hint hint stace! LOL

2 comments:

Stacia said...

I can't wait until we know if it's a girl or a boy!!! And I bought almost all my maternity stuff at goodwill. The only stuff I bought new was on clearance at Target. It's not like you'll wear it forever!

uthostage said...

hint hint? what would you like me to infer from your "hint"? LOL if i could buy you a kindle, hun, i would in a heartbeat! however that would prob also mean i was no longer a ut hostage. ROFLMAO! i like that idea too! when i win the lottery, it's yours! ;)