Monday, October 6, 2008

peeking out from underneath the covers

it's been a rough couple of weeks for myself & vrock.

so much so that i've literally felt like climbing under the covers and hiding until everything gets better. i know that approach rarely works but it does sound so appealing.

a lot's been going on. from a snafu with our insurance (cleared up now, thank God, but we're going to have to change insurance at the beginning of the year so that i can keep a hold of my sanity), to finding out vrock definitely needs surgery, to dancing the financial line of "do we have to move or can we figure out a way to stay here?" it's been a roller coaster ride, and not the GOOD kind.

the economy sucks. financial markets are crashing left & right. the election is 29 days away so of course the commercials are getting nastier and nastier. all in all, that sounds to me like the PERFECT time to take to my bed for an extended period of time. too bad life doesn't work like that.

1 comment:

Stacia said...

I'm sorry things have been so rough. I hope that get better for you. At least you have each other!